Warren Reynolds Library
Mercy Health Saint Mary’s Lacks Cancer Center
250 Cherry St. S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
The Warren Reynolds Library is located on level two of The Lacks Cancer Center. It’s open to patients, their families and friends, and the entire West Michigan community. Here you can check out books, videos, and DVDs, take pamphlets with further information on cancer and its treatment, and use computers for research or email. A medical librarian is available to help you find what you need quickly and keep your rhythm.
Information you’ll find includes:
- Cancer type by location: Lung cancer, breast cancer, etc.
- Symptom management: fatigue, nausea, etc.
- Spiritual support materials
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Coping with cancer
- Integrative therapies (complementary), such as acupuncture
- Diet and nutrition, including cookbooks
- Stories of hope
If you can’t make it to the Warren Reynolds Library, feel free to call the Cancer Center Librarian at (616) 752-5150 and information will be mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please contact the library at (616) 752-5150 or visit www.warrenreynoldslibrary.org.