Restaurants, Cafeterias and Amenities
To ensure your comfort during your stay, we provide the following on-site amenities at all our Cancer Centers.
- Vending machines (Pop, juice and snacks)
- Coffee / Tea / Hot chocolate
- Satellite TV and VCR’s
- Please bring meals if you are going to be in the center for a prolonged period as we do not provide meal service
- You may use cell phones but we ask that that you not use them in “walkie-talkie” mode
- You may use personal computers; we offer wireless internet connection at all of our locations except St. Mary’s and Greenville
- You may use portable DVD players but we ask that you utilize headphones
Dining Near the Riley Cancer Center
3176 Westshore Drive
3035 Westshore Drive
3067 Westshore Drive
Buzz Coffee and Bakery Shop
3013 Westshore Drive
Dining Near the Lacks Cancer Center
There is a café on the main floor which sells soup, salads, and sandwiches, as well as bagels and sweets.
Dining Near Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion
Waterfall Cafe - 3rd floor
At Butterworth Hospital:
Prisms Cafeteria - 1st floor
Fireside Grille - 1st floor
Locations nearby (going East down Michigan Street):
417 Michigan St NE
455 Michigan St NE
The Grand Coney
809 Michigan St NE
916 Michigan St NE
945 Michigan St NE
1061 Michigan St NE
1131 Michigan St NE
365 Fuller Ave NE
Dining Near the Johnson Cancer Center
East of the Johnson Family Cancer Center:
1825 E. Sherman Blvd.
1848 E. Sherman Blvd.
1780 E. Sherman Blvd.
1757 E. Sherman Blvd.
1779 E. Sherman Blvd.
1865 E. Sherman Blvd.