Starting Monday, June 1, CHC’s drive-up blood draw station will only be available Tuesday mornings from 8-12 pm. This draw station is located at our CHC East location at 5800 Foremost Dr., SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 located on the west side of the building at the START-Midwest entrance. If you would like to discuss other blood draw options, please call 616-389-1740.
If taking advantage of this service on Tuesday mornings, please remember to do the following:
- To expedite your visit at the drive-up draw station, please call ahead to let the lab staff know you are coming and the approximate time of your arrival. Please call 616-389-1740.
- Please follow the signs, and stop at the check-in spot.
- Please have your coat off to allow easy access to your arm.
- Please sit on the appropriate side of your car so you can extend your “best” arm for your blood draw.
- We will have blood draw orders of CHCWM and RCWM patients, but if you have an order from an additional provider, please present the order at the time of check-in.