The governor of Michigan has extended the executive order requesting that health care facilities limit visitors and identify risk. Therefore, we continue to ask that patients do not bring visitors to our clinics. We want to provide you with the safest environment possible. We continue to follow social distancing recommendations, as well as require all individuals in our clinic to wear a mask.
We are allowing a few exceptions to this recommendation in order to provide you with the best care. One caregiver for the following exceptions will be allowed:
- Patients with an Activated DPOA
- Patients with a legal guardian
- Patient appointments that involve the discussion of progressive disease or end of life conversations
- All new patient visits
- All first-time infusion therapy
- Patients with cognitive or physical disabilities that require a caregiver for their safety.
We know this makes difficult circumstances even harder. However, your health is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.