As one of the largest cancer centers in the state, our mission is to provide the highest quality care. To make that mission a reality, we offer a full range of services.
- Chemotherapy We provide a full range of chemotherapy options in modern and comfortable surroundings.
- Clinical Trials Our START Midwest, Phase I program – and our own research – provides a full range of clinical trials usually found at an academic research center.
- Hematology Our hematologists provide expert care and treat a wide variety of blood diseases and disorders.
- Hormone Therapy Hormone therapy is a type of cancer treatment that may work by blocking how the body makes hormones and/or interfering with how hormones behave in the body.
- Immunotherapy Immunotherapy is a treatment that boosts your immune system to fight and kill cancer cells.
- Lab Services Our in-house labs offer same day results and walk-in appointments for many of the tests patients may need.
- Pharmacies Our skilled pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are vital parts of your care team. Our three specialty retail pharmacies offer specialized medications with greater convenience.
- Same Day Clinic Patients deserve prompt, expert attention during their treatment. If a concern arises, our Same Day Clinic provides a higher quality alternative to an emergency room visit.
- Specialization Teams Because of our size, we can bring together teams of experts to focus on particular types of cancer. These teams work together to combine their knowledge to help ensure high-quality care.
- Targeted Therapy Targeted therapy is the foundation of precision medicine.
In all the services we provide, our focus is on meeting the needs of you and your family to ensure the best possible results.