Another way CHC stands out is through our highly specialized pharmacists that know your oncology needs and our three specialty retail pharmacies.
Our pharmacists are integral members of your care team. CHC pharmacists and pharmacy technicians specialize in the preparation of both IV Infusion and Oral Chemotherapy products. They work with your oncologist and other members of your care team to ensure that you receive the medication that’s right for you.
Three Convenient Pharmacies
Our three specialty retail pharmacies offer many advantages:
- Our pharmacies stock medications prescribed by our physicians, including oral chemotherapy medications, not easily found in other retail pharmacies.
- CHC pharmacists will help you understand the medications your doctor prescribes to help ensure your best treatment outcome.
- If requested, we can mail your prescriptions directly to your home at no additional cost.
- Our specialty retail pharmacies are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) a symbol of quality and excellence and also have earned the Distinction in Oncology Accreditation through ACHC.
Call the Pharmacy First
For questions about your prescriptions, contact the pharmacy first:
- Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion (616) 977-4840
- Lacks Cancer Center at Saint Mary’s (616) 685-5257
- Johnson Family Cancer Center (231) 332-5871
All three pharmacies are open from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Our staff, with the help of our social work team, will help you understand your insurance and prescription drug benefits. If you can’t afford the cost of your prescription, we may be able to help through co-pay card assistance, patient assistance programs, or other support and charity organizations.
For after-hours questions, please call (800) 411-7999 and a member of our on-call staff will assist you.